Sunday January 28, 2024
Location: Chase Center on the Riverfront
815 Justison St, Wilmington, DE 19801 Wilmington, DE
Please contact us for registration fee and pricing information.
$25 per spectator
Children 4 and under are free
Free car and bus parking available.
54 x 42 Spring Performance Floor
12 x 42 Foam Mat (Partner Stunt/Pyramid)
54 x 42 Foam Warm Up Floor
12 x 60 Spring Mat (Tumble)
- EMT / Medical Trainer will be on site for the event
- Upfront Viewing Area for Coaches Only
- Qualified & Trained Judges
- Score Sheet Review Process
Award & Bid Information
Team Award - All teams will receive a team banner
All First Place Champions- All athletes will receive a CHAMPION Hat
All Grand Champions- All teams will receive a team banner
Spirit Extreme Nationals Bids
- PAID Bids to the Spirit Extreme Nationals - one PAID bid will be presented to one team in each of the categories throughout the event: Rec, All Star Prep, All Star, School and Dance
Paid Bid Declaration Process
1. The team with the highest score in each session will received the Paid Bid.
2. If there is a tie, the team with the fewest combined deductions will win.
3. If both teams have the same deductions, the team with the highest combined performance score will win.
4. If both teams have the same performance score, the winner will be declared by judges' choice.