Sunday March 7, 2021
Location: HYBRID event
Compete LIVE Virtually or LIVE In-Person at the Gloucester County Dream Park in Logan Twp, NJ
Pot of Gold
Spectators currently not allowed at this time due to state restrictions.
Free car and bus parking available.
54 x 42 Spring Performance Floor
12 x 42 Foam Mat (Partner Stunt/Pyramid)
54 x 42 Foam Warm Up Floor
12 x 60 Spring Mat (Tumble)
- EMT / Medical Trainer will be on site for the event
- Upfront Viewing Area for Coaches Only
- Qualified & Trained Judges
- Score Sheet Review Process
Award & Bid Information
Team Award - All teams will receive a team banner
Level Grand Champion Award - All level Grand Champions will receive a T-Shirt
Spirit Extreme Nationals Bids
- PAID Bids to the Spirit Extreme Nationals - one PAID bid will be presented to one team in each of the categories throughout the event: Rec, All Star Prep, All Star, School and Dance
- 1st Place through Honorable Mention bids to the Spirit Extreme Nationals will be presented to every competing team
Paid Bid Declaration Process
1. The team with the highest score in each session will received the Paid Bid.
2. If there is a tie, the team with the fewest combined deductions will win.
3. If both teams have the same deductions, the team with the highest combined performance score will win.
4. If both teams have the same performance score, the winner will be declared by judges' choice.