$100 per Team
What you will need
In an effort to create an event where programs can keep their costs low all while still receiving score sheets, valuable feedback and competing, we have created our Virtual Extreme.
Wifi in your practice facility
A smartphone/iPad/laptop to capture your full routine
A large enough practice space to perform your routine full-out
How the event will work
All program directors will have anytime from November 1st through November 27th to set up a time slot for us to virtually record a live performance for each team registered in your gym. On November 29th, all videos will be posted to our registration system for coach/spectator viewing and judging. Each program will receive access to view the videos in their registered divisions. The same panel of judges will then score each division. Deductions and completed score sheets will then be emailed to coaches for their review. Score Sheet Review will be set up for your use should you have any questions as well. Facebook Live Award ceremonies will take place throughout the day.
Spectators will have the option to purchase Watch Party passes for $10 a pass to view the event via our Watch Party as well!
Programs can even use this event as a fundraiser! On the day you schedule your live recording session with us, you can have your programs spectators come in to watch for a small fee and treat this like a Showcase!
Award & Bid Information
Team Award - All teams will receive a team banner
Level Grand Champion Award - All level Grand Champions will receive a Grand Champion T-Shirt
Spirit Extreme Nationals Bids
- PAID Bids to the Spirit Extreme Nationals - one PAID bid will be presented to one team in each of the categories throughout the event: Rec, All Star Prep, All Star, School and Dance
- 1st Place through Honorable Mention bids to the Spirit Extreme Nationals will be presented to every competing team
Paid Bid Declaration Process
1. The team with the highest score in each session will received the Paid Bid.
2. If there is a tie, the team with the fewest combined deductions will win.
3. If both teams have the same deductions, the team with the highest combined performance score will win.
4. If both teams have the same performance score, the winner will be declared by judges' choice.